Invisalign is an advanced teeth straightening system that requires no metal brackets or wires.
Braces are known for causing discomfort, sore teeth and tooth decay (caused by inadequate flossing and brushing). Add to that list the unsightly smile of a mouth full of metal and we can see why you may have opted out of getting your teeth straightened.
Invisalign – a Better Solution
Invisalign uses custom-made plastic aligners that are comfortable to wear, smooth to the touch and virtually invisible. They can be worn throughout the day and removed when it’s time to eat or when you need to floss and brush your teeth. These aligners worn over your teeth will gently and gradually move your teeth into place. Improving your smile and health at the same time.
Invisalign – Health Benefits
There are many benefits to having straight teeth than just an improved smile. According to the Canadian Dental Association, properly aligned teeth can actually affect your overall health.
The procedure for Porcelain Veneers is Simple and Painless
- The first step is to come visit City Square Dental Center where one of our dentists will determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
- An impression will be taken of your teeth from which the clear aligners will be custom-made to fit your teeth.
- Close to every two weeks you will receive a new set of aligners that will continue to shift the alignment of your teeth.
- For best results, aligners should be worn 20 to 22 hrs per day during the length of the treatment.
- The length of treatment will vary depending on the patient and the type of correction that is needed.
If you think you might be ready to straighten your teeth and improve your health give us a call today. We will set up an appointment to schedule your initial consultation to determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
BOOK APPOINTMENT Call 604-876-4537